Our aim at Depwest is to help our property investors obtain a greater return from their investment – by claiming their legitimate tax deductions.
Depreciation allowances combined with additional negative gearing factors such as interest on mortgage, repairs and maintenance can help investors reduce their taxable income, pay less tax and improve cash flow.
Regardless of the age of your property or how long you have owned it, there should still be some depreciation left.
The additional cash flow could:
- Be paid towards the principle places of residence – effectively reducing your mortgage
- Increase your cash flow/take home pay
- Reduce the term of the loan
- Reduce the interest paid
- Create more equity in your property portfolio quicker
- Help you benefit from greater buying power through increased equity